Lead the Change begins with a 8 week program which takes 40 passionate individuals on a rigorous journey to explore themselves inside-out, to internalise the challenges of the country through hands-on exposure.Read more about the program here.
The entire program is going to take place in Delhi and is hence open to the NCR region only.
Step 1: Online Application Form
Step 2: Telephonic Interview
Step 3: Face to Face Interview
Who are we looking for ?
- Passionate and persevering individuals disturbed by status quo
- Innovative thinkers
- Quick learners open to new ideas
- Youngsters with a commitment to act
- Willing to be a part of a constructive rather than disruptive force
Rules and Regulations:
- All the sessions are mandatory
- Fees of Rs 15,000/ shall be payable by all the selected candidates. (We will provide full and part scholarships to the deserving candidates)
- During the rural immersion day you might stay or travel overnight to any village in North India (This is non-negotiable and is a mandatory visit)
- Face to Face interviews would take place in July and August.
- The program will take place in Delhi.
- There are three residential weekends, opening, closing and one spent in the villages.
Impact of Lead The Change
- 100 % of our participants believe that the program deepened their self-awareness and their understanding of the complex issues around them.
- 70% of our participants believe that the program affected their decision with to their career choices.
- 100% of them believe that they got a genuine space to share themselves due to the program.
- Most of them felt that Lead the Change helped them become self-directed learners.