Lead The Change
Lead The Change - Igniting Hearts !!
“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
LTC Program will involve upto 30 youngsters in a six week program. The program will expose them to pressing issues of our societies such as human dignity, education and rural immersion. They will study solutions offered by role models, personalities and get a short experience in leadership education. They will be expected to apply this experience to come up with solution for a small local issue and in the process, understand how to set up an enterprise. They will emerge with the wealth of a rich network and a sound understanding of systemic social change.
LTC’s Core Purpose:
Youth wants to contribute but often finds it hard to figure out the right way to go about it. We believe that by exposing passionate young people to these issues and giving them opportunities to interact with role models, we can sensitize them and sow a seed deep in their hearts. It will also help them in making informed choices of how they shape their future.
- It will change the outlook of young people towards issues surrounding them and enhance their skills and knowledge to address them
- It will provide the young with the ability to seek holistic long term solutions and provide them great alternate career choices
- Turn the direction of conversation among youth groups from mere discussion of problems to solution oriented talks, and eventually action oriented plans
- Develop a pool of social leaders and build a strong network
- Create a community of youth who could serve as role model for their contemporaries
- Inspire to act, cause attitudinal shift in mindset
Call us to know more: