• 9 day rural immersion program
• Begins at 9 am on 17th June and ends at 6 pm on 25th June 2017
Location & Weather
• Summer Edition of Gramya Manthan happens in villages near Kanpur, U.P., India
• Temperatures predictably shall vary between 40°C to 45°C.
Travel and Accommodation
• Food, stay and all other mandatory requirements during the program will be taken care of.
• Participants will have to reach Kanpur city by 16th June night or early morning on June 17th
• Pick and drop facility will be available at the Kanpur Central railway station on selected timings
Putting together all the different parts of this whole program incurs significant financial cost which includes Facilitation, Program Design, Food, Accommodation, Transport, Material & Logistics, Mentoring etc.
This program is being offered on a sliding scale, ranging from Rs 7,000 to Rs 24,000 to accommodate varied paying capacity of our participants. If you find it challenging to pay the minimum amount please write to us and we can find ways to support each other with or without money. We believe that as we learn and grow together we take care of all those who offer us their gifts while also fostering a spirit of care for all the people in our communities.
• Program is open to both Indian and International applicants.
• Participants in the age group of 18-30 years will be preferred. Applicants below or beyond these age limits will be duly considered on case-to-case basis.
• First Rolling Deadline: April 09, 2017
• Final Deadline: May 07, 2017
• The maximum number of participants that we can host is 30. Applications will close once we reach this count.
• For any questions, feel free to drop an email at [email protected] or contact the Gramya Manthan team at +91-9532189695 or +91-9560067959
Note: The program design may change a bit depending on the conditions prevailing.