I want to know
– Do I have to stay at the venue for both the days?
Yes, the entire experience of the festival is being designed in a way that the learning and the interactions among the participants, mentors, thought leaders, creatives and others will go on till late in the evening.
– Is this open for people from across the country?
Yes, Change Festival is a National Program and is open for youngsters from all across the country.
– I have a noble intention, but no team or organization that I’m working on it with, currently. How can I contribute to this gathering? and what will I leave with?
You could choose if you would like to share your intention with the gathering and if the circle collectively selects it, then you get to work on it alongside a team of fellow change-agents right from the start-up stage. Alternatively, you could contribute to someone else’s intention through the skills and values you bring to the team, which may be anything ranging from designing, questioning to showcasing or subject matter expertise.
All in all, this gathering will give you an ecosystem of inspiring fellow change-agents whose journeys will join with yours to create positive ripples. In the gathering you will meet many like minded people, inspiring leaders and experienced mentors from whom you’ll learn about how to convert your intentions to actions.
– I’ve been working on an ongoing project/experiment/startup for some time. How can I contribute to this gathering? and what will I leave with?
That’s great. Your experience is the biggest asset that you are bringing into this circle. You can choose to contribute to someone else’s intention by sharing some of your challenges and learning.
If the circle chooses to work on your intention then you would get a team to work with and mentorship to support you during the process. All in all, this gathering will give you an ecosystem of inspiring fellow change-agents whose journeys will join with yours to create positive ripples.
– I’d love to help out in this festival! Are you looking for support?
Absolutely! We’d love to get in touch with you if you can help or support us in anyway, be it as a partner, sponsor, mentor, co-collaborator, volunteer and even by some mind-sharing. Please feel free to drop us a line at [email protected]
– What is the deadline to fill the participation form for Change Festival?
First Deadline – 15th February (If we get our 1oo participants by this deadline, we close the participation form.)
Final Deadline – 15th March 2015
– I’ve some doubts. Can I have a quick chat with you or drop you a line about the same? (Contact Details)
Surely. We’re reachable on <09717912037> and <09873427669>. Alternatively, you can write to us on <[email protected]>